Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Some Success!

Today i successfully got him down for a nap in his toddler bed. 1st time! he's doing better and getting used to his bed. i don't think i can even put him back in his crib. Which is a good thing in a way i guess. I still lie down next to him but i think it's getting shorter. The first few days i'd lay there for 45 minutes. But now it's down to a half hour. I'm so excited. Even though this means he is a big boy now!

We are getting ready for his friend/family party this weekend and celebrating his birthday. Can't believe he is going to be 2 years old. We'll post pictures later!

2 comments:

Ryan, Cassie and Crew said...

Great job! Congratulations. The kids want to tell you hello...

hcfgbdgfdvgfvf m- This is from Beth.

trains - This is from Eric.

Love ya.

Mom Alleman said...

Great job Jordon! I knew it wouldn't take him long! We love you guys and we're looking forward to Jordon's 2nd Birthday!